Register for this Course (registration opens mid-January 2018)
2 1/2 day course includes:
- Antibiotic Stewardship
- Basic statistics and surveillance data
- NC Laws section taken on-line (30 min. module)
- CE for nurses and administrators
The course will be offered next on the following dates:
- March 26 – 28, 2018
- This three day program held every spring and fall is designed to provide participants with current and practical information for the recognition and management of common infection prevention issues in non-acute care facilities, with an emphasis on long term care. Basic statistics for surveillance and antibiotic stewardship are new additions to the course. Cost is $395 for NC residents, $425 for out-of-state residents.
- This course has been approved as meeting the requirements of the NC Infection Control law 10A NCAC 41A.0206 for healthcare workers in the Long-Term Care setting.
This continuing nursing education activity was approved by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Contact Hours: 18.0
This educational program has been approved by the NC Board of Examiners for Nursing Home Administrators for continuing education credit.
Contact Hours: 17.5