- Antibiotic Resistant Bacteria – Gowns and Gloves
- Isolation Precautions – Gowns and Gloves
- Safe Injection Practices – The Technique
- Environmental Disinfection – PPP Infomercial
- UTI Prevention in Nursing Homes – Gowns and Gloves
- C. difficile Prevention in Nursing Homes – Gowns and Gloves
Directions On-Line Learners:
- Read the statement of disclosures below.
- Go to https://spiceducation.talentlms.com and create a free account.
- Then, from the menu on the right, select “join group.” When prompted, type in this group key: IPNH2022
- Select any of the modules to begin.
- You can view the modules in any order.
- You must view all modules for CE credit.
DVD Learners: Click here to receive continuing education credit for completed modules; complete the information requested then look for an email from “SPICE” that will contain your course completion certificate. Order a DVD
THIS NURSING CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITY WAS APPROVED BY THE NORTH CAROLINA NURSES ASSOCIATION, AN ACCREDITED APPROVER OF BY THE AMERICAN NURSES CREDENTIALING CENTER’S COMMISSION ON ACCREDITATION.
Statement of Disclosures – Modules on-line or DVD
- Desired learning outcome: 95% of learners will self-assess a gain in knowledge of infection control guidelines and recommendations specific to antibiotic resistant bacteria, isolation precautions, injection safety and glucometer care, urinary tract infections, and Clostridium difficile/antibiotic stewardship.
- Participants must complete all six modules and complete the course evaluation (on-line) to obtain the course completion certificate.
- The content of this activity has no connection with any products consumed by or used on patients, so there is no conflict of interest for anyone with the ability to control the content of this activity.
- This nursing continuing professional development activity was approved by the North Carolina Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
- The expiration date is 9/7/2022